I Can Walk the Walk

Findings From Daily Walks

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

No pictures today. Today is Bunny's b-day and that means pure decadence and enjoying life to the fullest. No work, no worries, no stresses...just pure enjoyable good times with myself and other friends. Tomorrow's a different story, but for one day each year, there is nothing wrong in the universe, just fun and frolic.

Upon reflection on another year on the planet, I wish to change many things, but change has to begin slowly. Today I apologized to someone for my misinterpretation of a series of events. As I get older, I realize I need to be accountable for my actions and apologize when I f-up. I strive to be better, but there are those moments when I act hastily. Thankfully I've been forgiven and can put this to rest and feel a bit more free.

So cheers to this day and I am signing off to watch the glorious sunset and soak in these precious spring moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home